Agricultural production and resource allocation are impossible without modern land “bank” control systems that require precise digital field mapping.
Soil is assessed with the help of TRIMBLE, RAVEN (navigation equipment) and Omnistar HP/XP (paid differential corrections with position accuracy 12-15 cm).
Our team of experts will help you create a landscape digital model to enable you to:
- get information about factual lands under cultivation, avoid inefficient land exploitation, adjust factual farming areas with the rented ones;
- accurately calculate fertilizers, seeds, protection measures, technological operations;
- plan crop production and crop rotation structure, graphically record Field’s history;
- account yield, identify problematic zones, differentiate agrotechnological practices;
- generate reports and tasks, make management decisions based on digital data and information about land bank to increase crop production profitability;
- create conditions for further GPS-monitoring and dispatching.
WHEN THE WORK IS DONE, YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- accurate paper maps of each field and landscape (A4, A0);
- digital contours of each field Shapefile (Ersi) and KLM (Google Earth);
- customized recommendations on software applications for the geoinformational system, machinery monitoring, precise farming practices.