DIAGNOSIS OF NITROGEN NUTRITION DURING CROPS VEGETATION
1) DEFINING HOMOGENEOUS AREAS AND SOIL SAMPLING:
Using satellite data distribution of vegetative crops mass in the field (index NDVI) allows defining homogeneous areas through the state and development of plants, designing the routes and taking soil samples.
2) SOIL SAMPLING:
Nitrogen nutrition diagnosis depending on the crop:
Winter and spring crops – pH, mineral nitrogen (NO3 + NH4), sulfur (S-SO4)..
Maize -pH, mineral nitrogen (NO3 + NH4), sulfur (S-SO4) and zinc (Zn)..
1) Map of the plant biomass distribution in the field with identified homogeneous areas
2) Report with the results of agrochemical analysis
3) Recommendations concerning macro and micronutrients plant nutrition
1) Costs optimization on the using of nitrogen fertilizers up to 60%
2) Increasing productivity in areas with high potential up to 40%
ADVANTAGES OF SOIL PLANT NUTRIENT DIAGNOSIS:
- Operative determination the need of nitrogen plant nutrition
- Effective using of nitrogen and micro fertilizers depending on their content in the soil, moisture reserves and plants capacity in a particular field or its area.
- Defining fields diversity according to the state of plants.
- It allows redistributing fertilizers in the areas according to heterogeneous properties, particularly nitrogen content and state of plants.
- Reducing nitrogen fertilizer losses due to excess applying of nitrogen and reducing the press on the environment.
- Costs optimization and increasing productivity in the fields.